An Introduction to Changing Behaviours: environment & conservation
Time & Location
About the Event
This online event provides particpants with an introduction to Behaviour Change: environment & conservation.
The course covers:
1. Basic psychology behind visitor behaviour: values, beliefs & knowledge
2. Theories and models of behaviour change
3. Intention-behaviour gap
2. Exploring undesirable behaviours on your site
3. Identifying potentail facilitators to positive behaviour & barriers to negative behaviour
The two-hour session will include a presentation, discussions, break out rooms to work up scenarios for your site and opportuities for questions.
This is a stand-alone event suitable for anyone working within outdoor spaces that have public access. It will provide a basic understanding of what drives visitor behaviour and how to identify opportunities for behaviour change interventions. The course is also the first in a series of events.
You may also be interested in...
* Applying Behaviour Change: environment & conservation (follow on event to An Introduction to Changing Behaviours)
* Difficult Conversations: taking visitors with you
* People - the other half of conservation: Applying a social-ecological systems approach
See our events programme for more details or email us to show your interest in future opportunities.
- Single participant£30£300£0
- Discount ticket Part 1 & 2£55£550£0