Fri, Apr 08|
Great planning for fabulous and effective visitor experience programmes
Never has it been more important for us to deliver streamlined, efficient and cost-effective visitor experiences; ensuring we deliver ‘need to do’ activities and programmes which are tied into the overall management objectives of our places.
Time & Location
Apr 08, 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Sheffield, Moorland Discovery Centre, Longshaw Estate, Sheffield S11 7TZ, UK
About the event
During this full day workshop delivered in the wonderful Moorland Discovery Centre in the National Trust's Longshaw Estate in the Peak District, we will use planning and evaluation tools to develop fabulous and effective visitor experience programmes, ensuring we are delivering what we need to deliver, well.
- Use mapping to identify our engagement programme's objectives linked to our organisational/project plan
- Design an evaluation system based on our objectives to help us plan our engagement programme
- Identify quick wins
- Explore the concept of 'Nature tokens' and create our own reward system for our programme
- Create a self-led visitor offer for our site that delivers what you need to deliver, well.
- Explore effective evaluation techniques.
This is an interactive session where you will work with other participants to share ideas and experiences.
We will be providing refreshments, but please bring a packed lunch.
In the event of COVID-19 restrictions impacting this event, we will either reschedule, or move on-line to Zoom!
See our events programme for more details or email us to show your interest in future opportunities.